On this episode of the Sci Phi Show we return to the Twilight Zone to explore the field of Epistemology. If you haven't seen the Twilight Zone episode “Nightmare at 20,000 feet” you can get The Twilight Zone from Amazon. I couldn't fine the full episode but there is a two minute Twilight Zone version of it that covers the pertinent points.
- The IEP has a great high level overview of Epistemology
- The SEP has a good article that details the different types of Knowing
- The IEP also has a great article on Knowledge that looks at Justified True Belief
- Edmund Gettier's entry at Wikipedia
- An article giving an overview and more examples of Gettier Problems
Worth picking up
If you would like to contact me or have any feedback for the show please use one of the following